Specialised & Technical Translations
Precision and rigour
Translation of training manuals or online modules, studies and reports, technical specifications, press reviews, job postings, technical brochures… Whatever the degree of technical know-how required, Beauty Words with translate all types of text with precision and rigour, in any and all language combinations.
Your brand’s website is paramount to your brand image, as well as your visibility, in your home market and abroad.
Developing an attractive and performant website for each target country necessitates a precise, technical translation that is built on multiple pillars:
- The translation of your editorial text, of course, adapted to each market
- But also, the translation of all elements crucial to your SERP (Seach Engine Results Page)
- Translation of URL slugs
- Translation of each description and title tag, taking into account the most pertinent keywords for your target market
- Translation of alt tags and all other coding elements that highlight the technical quality of your site for search enginges
Seasoned with the requirements of SEO, our specialised translators devise high-quality web translations and will guide you in transmitting the indexing of your site in the various countries you desire.
Translation of technical documents
You cannot translate a training manual or business review in the same way as an ad campaign. Many documents follow specific codes and require perfect awareness of what’s expected.
Beauty Words accompanies you with all your technical document multilingual translation projects. Because every project is important to us, we will seriously study and analyse the existing documentation in order to incorporate the validated terminology.
of Beauty Words
- A translation (truly) adapted to your targets
- Reliable and rigorous work, undertaken with proactivity and efficacy
- A dedicated project manager
- Respect of your budgetary constraints and quality requirements
- Adherence to imposed deadlines
- Qualified professionals in translation, proofreading, copywriting, desktop publishing, etc.
- Detailed corrective proofreading before delivery (unless simple translation is expressly requested)
- To and from any language in the world, with an international pool of translators specialised in your domain.